Chicken Artichoke Cavatappi is an easy and delicious one-pot meal. This recipe will make you forget about your old boring casseroles. This dish will surely surprise your tastebuds with the creamy mixture of artichokes, champagne sauce, ground chicken meatballs, fresh tomatoes, and baked-in pasta! Oh boy!
Chicken Artichoke Cavatappi is a quick 30 minutes meal. Serve this creamy pasta dish with a glass of apple champagne or wine and you will have a very nice dinner party for your friends and family.
How to Make One Pot Recipe of Chicken Artichoke CAVATAPPI
This One Pot Recipe of Chicken Artichoke Cavatappi is easy to follow and will leave you with a delicious, filling meal. The dish is made with chicken, artichokes, and cavatappi noodles, all cooked in one pot. It’s perfect for a busy weeknight dinner!
- – 12 oz fresh cavatappi pasta, cooked according to package directions
- – 2 tbsp olive oil
- – 1 small yellow onion, diced
- – 1lb ground chicken
- – 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- – 2 cloves garlic, minced
- – 1/4 tsp salt
- – 1/4 tsp black pepper
- – 1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- -1 cup prepared alfredo sauce
- -1/2 cup champagne sauce or béchamel
- -3/4 cup marinara sauce
- -1 large tomato, diced
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the onion and cook until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together ground chicken meatball ingredients in a bowl until well combined. Using your hands, roll the meat mixture into about 24 meatballs.
- Add half of the chicken meatballs to the skillet with onions and cook until browned on all sides (about 6 minutes), turning occasionally. Place cooked meatballs on a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining chicken meatballs.
- To the same skillet, add the cooked cavatappi, alfredo sauce, champagne sauce, and marinara sauce. Stir to combine and cook for 2-3 minutes until heated through.
- Return meatballs to the skillet and stir to combine. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until heated through.
- Remove from heat and top with diced tomatoes. Serve warm. Enjoy!
This One Pot Recipe of Chicken Artichoke Cavatappi is the perfect dish to serve on a busy weeknight. It’s quick and easy, but still has that delicious home-cooked flavor we all love. With only one pot needed for cooking and tons of protein and fiber from both chicken and artichokes, this meal will leave you feeling full without overindulging! If you’re looking for some simple recipes with big taste, give our recipe page a look or try out this flavorful dish tonight!
All content on this website is for informational purposes only and should not be considered to be a specific diagnosis or treatment plan for any individual situation. Use of this website and the information contained herein does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Always consult with your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.