Amazing Buffalo Chicken Weight Watchers Recipe
Buffalo Chicken Weight Watchers Recipe is the best and delicious recipe for the people who want to loose weight while not leaving their taste.
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup hot sauce
- 1⁄4 tsp celery seeds
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-calorie vegetable oil-butter spread
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1⁄2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 tsp tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 tsp black pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
How to Make It?
- Making Sauce: Mix everything except chicken In a small saucepan over low heat. Keep it Simmering and stirring, while you prepare chicken.
- For Making chicken: Boil water in a large saucepan. The you have to cut it into medium strips and boil until it is cooked. When chicken is cooked then put this chicken in a serving dish. Pour ready sauce over chicken and let it sit for only a few minutes.
- You may try this too for step 2: Cut chicken into strips. Lightly coat chicken with sauce. Bake in a preheated 375 degree F (190 degrees C) oven for 15-20 minutes until cooked through. Remove to a platter and coat with remaining sauce.
- Points Per serving: 7 SmartPoints; 6 PointsPlus; 6 POINTS (old)