Instant Pot Parmesan Garlic Artichokes
In case you’re sufficiently fortunate to have an Instant Pot, however, the activity gets a lot less demanding. They cook in a fraction of the time, and you don’t need to watch them by any means. Also, on the off chance that you dress them up with a little garlic and Parmesan before you place them in the pot, they’ll be all prepared to eat when the cooking is finished. No compelling reason to disturb liquefied margarine or anything.
Serve these Instant Pot Parmesan Garlic Artichokes at your next supper party, and simply let the compliments come in. (No compelling reason to tell your visitors how simple it truly was.)
Instant Pot Parmesan Garlic Artichokes Recipe
Serves: 4, Smart Points: 1
- 4 artichokes
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 4 tsp olive oil
- ¼ cup grated or parmesan cheese
- ½ chicken or vegetable broth (water also works)
- Wash and trim artichokes, removing the top of the artichoke, outer, eaves and stem.
- Spread each artichoke open and top each one with ½ tsp minced garlic and drizzle 1 tsp of olive oil over top.
- Sprinkle each artichoke with 1 tbsp grated or shredded parmesan cheese.
- Using basket insert, place artichokes in the Instant Pot. Pour in ½ cup of chicken or vegetable both. You can also use water.
- Seal Instant Pot, the making the sure valve is set to seal. Select the steam option and cook for 10 minutes. NOTE: If you have smaller artichokes, you might want to reduce cooking time by a couple minutes. Once cooking is complete, quick release steam by moving the valve to venting. Reminder to use an oven mit to protect hands from steam.