One of the best things about the Instant Pot is that you can make a variety of different dishes with it. And, one of our favorites is this Instant Pot Parmesan Garlic Artichokes dish.
If you’re looking for an easy and delicious side dish to make, you might want to try making this one. It’s simple, tasty and perfect for accompanying various meals. One thing that it will go great with is steak. And, if you want to know how to make an amazing steak, you should check out this Instant Pot New York Strip Steak recipe.
But, this post is about the Instant Pot Parmesan Garlic Artichokes. So, let’s get back to it.
This is what you’re going to need for this recipe:
– 4 medium artichokes (best if you get them from the farmer’s market)
– 1 lemon
– 3 tbsp olive oil
– A pinch of salt and pepper
– 3/4 cup of water
– ½ tsp garlic powder
– 1 tbsp oregano & basil mix (or you can just use oregano)
– ½ cup of parmesan cheese
– A sprinkle of salt and pepper on top
You’ll also need a big bowl to mix everything together before you transfer it to the Instant Pot. An extra large bowl will be best.
1. Wash your artichokes and remove the stems from them. Also, cut 1 inch from the top so that they will stand.
2. Now, grab a lemon and cut it in half. You’ll want to sprinkle some of the juice from the lemon over each of the artichokes.
3. Next, in a bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic powder, salt, pepper and oregano.
4. Now, take your artichokes and start dipping them in the bowl of oil until they are fully coated.
5. Next, you’ll want to add the artichokes to your Instant Pot.
6. Pour in the water and lemon juice, and then add in the Parmesan cheese.
7. Finally, add in the herb mixture.
8. Next, shut the lid on your Instant Pot and set it on high pressure for 5 minutes. Then, let it do a natural release for another 5 minutes.
9. Now, you can remove the artichokes from your Instant Pot and serve them as is or with a side of your favorite dipping sauce.
We hope you enjoy this Instant Pot Parmesan Garlic Artichokes dish as much as we do!