The One Pot Recipe of Chicken with added Artichoke Cavatappii is mind-blowing when it comes with lemon juice, oregano, and garlic.Jump to Recipe
One Pot Recipe of Chicken and Artichoke CAVATAPPI Recipe
One Pot Recipe of Chicken and Artichoke
When it comes to making this one pot recipe, you need to be quicker in terms of chopping, measurements and get ready before heading to the stovetop because it really comes together very fast to save the head.
Vegoes are on the next turn to add in the lemon juice, pasta and water.
Cook it for around 5 minutes.
Put back chicken and artichokes into the pan and the dinner is ready.
Tips for CHICKEN ARTICHOKE PASTA Recipe
Artichokes: I’ll cook them in two clumps for around 3-4 minutes. You can avoid this progression, however, and simply add them to the pot as coordinated in sync 5.
In order to lower the fat, I would prefer non-marinated sun-dried tomatoes. If you wanna buy these can be found in a pouch rather than a jar.
What to Serve with One Pot Artichoke Pasta Recipe
Although the one pot artichoke chicken pasta is a complete meal as a whole you still have some options if you wanna consider them. You can serve this meal with a salad.
Weight Watchers Chicken and Artichoke CAVATAPPI Recipe
- Olive oil spray, (non- aerosol)
- 1 14.5 ounce can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 Pound chicken tenders
- 1-1/2 Teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 1/4 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- 1 Small onion chopped, about 1 cup
- 2 Tablespoons chopped garlic, about 5 cloves
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh oregano, divided
- 2 Ounces julienne-cut sun-dried tomatoes, not in oil
- 6 Cups packed chopped kale (about 4 ounces)
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice, about 1/2 lemon, plus more to taste
- 8 Ounces cavatappi, I used whole wheat
- 2 Ounces shaved parmesan, (optional)
- Heat a large non-stick skillet (with high sides) over medium heat. Lightly mist pan with olive oil spray.
- Working in two batches, add artichokes and char until dark golden—3 to 4 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Season chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- Spray pan with more oil, add chicken to the pan and cook 5 minutes, turning half way through cooking. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Spray pan with additional oil, add onions, garlic, and 2 teaspoons oregano. Cook, stirring, until onions are softened and golden, 4 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and kale, sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
- Add 2 tablespoons lemon juice and 2 1/4 cups of water, Stir in cavatappi, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
- Remove cover, stir in chicken and artichokes. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook for 5 more minutes or until pasta is al dente and chicken is reheated.
- Remove cover and cook off any excess liquid if necessary.
- Serve topped with parmesan (if using). remaining oregano, and more salt and black pepper to taste.