How to make Weight Watchers Banana Pudding?
Banana Pudding recipe is simple to make at home. It takes less time as compared to other soups. Banana Pudding is considered a favorite by many of weight watchers members.
This mild banana pudding isn’t always all of the ways to low fats however it’s miles lighter than most. I’m one of these people only inclined to lighten desserts to date.
I’d as an alternative eat much less of something that tastes appropriate, than extra of something that doesn’t. And I hate the flavor of sugar-free pudding, in order that’s never an option.
I checked out the recipe for mild banana pudding from Cooking Light on My Recipes, however, it required a cooked-from-scratch pudding and turning on the oven to bake an egg white meringue topping.
With temps nevertheless inside the 108-degree variety right here in Phoenix, I didn’t experience like messing with the range—in no way thoughts turning at the oven—to strive a meringue.
So, I took the lazy manner out and used instant vanilla pudding.
I delivered a cup of non-fats Greek vanilla yogurt for added creaminess and a little boost of protein. It labored.
Both Rod and I cherished this smooth mild banana pudding. I in no way mentioned it was mild. And I don’t assume he ever suspected.
According to my calculations, each serving has 218 calories, *6 Weight Watchers PointsPlus, *10 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints. Enjoy!
Weight Watchers Banana Pudding Recipe
- 20 Nilla Wafers, reduced fat
- 1 (1.5 oz) box sugar-free, fat-free vanilla instant pudding
- 1 ripe banana
- 3 cups skim milk
- 10 tablespoons fat-free Reddi Wip
Instructions for making Weight Watchers Banan Pudding:
- In a medium bowl mix together the instant pudding and skim milk. Whisk for 2 minutes, then let sit for 5 minutes to set.
- Cut banana into 20 slices.
- Layer the ingredients in the dessert cups. Put 1 Nilla Wafer in the bottom, and a couple tablespoons of pudding, another Nilla Wafer, 2 banana slices, and more pudding.
- I like to refrigerate mine for a couple hours so the cookie can get soft.
- Add a tablespoon of fat-free Reddi Wip when it’s time to serve.
To easily pipe the pudding into the cups, spoon it into a plastic bag and cut off the corner. Twist and squeeze the bag as you fill each cup. To make these parfaits up to 5 hours ahead, mix the chopped banana with 1 tsp lemon juice before assembling to prevent browning. Keep chilled until ready to use. This recipe can easily be halved for smaller crowds.
Navigate To The Next Page Or Download full recipe below