Weight Watchers Burrito Bowls is a low smart points recipes. We can use some of the routine foods to make up Burrito bowls in an easy way. There are certain food items that have low points that’s why you can consume them and they keep you full for the whole day. It’s also good for meal preparation.
INGREDIENTS FOR BURRITO BOWLS
Chicken – At the point when the climate isn’t crappy out flame broil your chicken breasts! I’ll prepare my chicken breasts with fajita and cook them on the flame broil.
Ground Chicken – My unique formula beneath calls for ground chicken. I lean toward these burrito bowls utilizing barbecued chicken breasts yet ground chicken is simply one more alternative to do on the off chance that you at any point need to switch things up. 99% without fat turkey can likewise be utilized.
Black Beans – My way of eating tends to the low sodium foods.
Corn – Fresh or frozen corn is preferred when it comes to the points.
Tomatoes – I favor Roma or some of the time I’ll make a speedy pico de gallo. Custom made pico is zero focused which typically comprises hacked tomatoes, onion, pepper, and cilantro.
Green Onions – (optional)- It’s all up to you.
Fat-Free cheese – 1/4 cup fat-free cheese that makes 0 points.
Plain Greek yogurt – Greek yogurt
Rice – Rice is marvelous yet on the off chance that you like cauliflower rice don’t hesitate to utilize it. I’m not halting you! Various kinds of rice will be various focuses. I generally cook a bunch of whatever I have close by and measure out 1/2 cup. At that point I begin heaping on different fixings.
white rice Long grain: 0.5 cup that makes 3 points
Instant Rice, Minute Rice and Premium Long Grain: Only one cup that makes 5 points out of it.
Brown Instant Rice: 1/2 cup for 5 points
Avocado – You can finish off your dishes with avocados and this shifts because of the heaviness of your avocado. I gauge my avocados by oz and 1 oz is 1 keen point.
Weight Watchers Burrito Bowls Recipe
Author:> Jena ; Yield:> 6
- 1 1/2 pounds of chicken – ground (98% fat-free)
- 12 tablespoons of Fat-Free Cheddar Cheese
- 15 oz can of black beans
- 1 packet of Mrs Dash low sodium taco seasoning or any taco seasoning packet
- 15 oz can of corn
- 4 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch of scallions, chopped
- Rice of choice cooked, see notes above
- 6 tablespoons or more of Fat-Free Salsa or Pico De Gallo
- 6 dollops of tablespoons of Greek Yogurt ( optional)
- In a non-stick skillet cook the chicken until brown and no longer pink. Add the taco seasoning packet and 3/4 cup of water. Simmer for 3 to 5 minutes and remove from heat.
- Gather or prep all the ingredients while the ground chicken is cooking. Open the can of black beans and corn. Dice the tomatoes and green onion.
- In a medium saucepan add 1 cup of Instant Rice and 2 cups of water. Bring to a boil and remove from heat and cover until all the water is absorbed.
- Now it’s time to make the burrito bowls. Add 1/2 cup of rice to a bowl and then top with all the ingredients you just prepared. Enjoy.
myWW points: blue: 1; green: 6; purple: 1 (does not include rice)
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 355
- Sugar: 5g
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 60g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 25g