The Weight Watchers Egg Muffins have only a few points as a breakfast meal.
If you eat 4 of these weight watchers egg muffins you’ll be consuming only 1 point. Isn’t it amazing? And the best thing is the protein-enriched breakfast will keep you satisfied and active for the whole day.
Why You Should Try Weight Watchers Egg Muffins?
The reason why I love these weight watchers egg muffins is that they are quite satisfying. And the other thing is easy cooking.
You can make them in a big quantity and let them freeze for later use. Whenever you are in a great hurry you can put a few into the microwave and that’s all. The breakfast is ready.
The bonus point: You can eat these egg muffins as lunch and as a snack as well.Jump to Recipe
How to make Egg Muffins?
1: Preheat the oven to 350 F for making these egg muffins
2: Take a large bowl and Crack 12 eggs into it and beat together.
3: Cook the veggie crumbles by following the directions given at the package.
4: Put onion powder, garlic powder, salt and black pepper. When added, make a mixture of all these ingredients.
5: Now it’s time to pure the mixture of eggs in cups around 12 but before this make sure to spray the muffin pan with cooking spray.
6: As a next step you should back egg muffins and the backing time should be around 18-22 minutes. When the sides look golden and its top is formed then it’s done.
Bonus Step:>If you add spinach and tomato to these egg muffins it makes it beautiful and appetizing.
As I’ve mentioned at the top of this page that each muffin contains only 1 point but when you add a veggie to it, it adds 3 points to each cup. I think it’s not too much for a cheat. Isn’t it?
WEIGHT WATCHERS EGG MUFFINS
- 12 Eggs
- 4 tbs water
- 1 cup Veggie crumbles (cooked according to package directions) I used morning star farms (3 points)
- 1 cup Finely chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Crack eggs into a medium bowl.
- Add water and beat together.
- Add the remaining ingredients to egg mixture and stir until combined.
- Spray a 12-slot muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Pour egg mixture into 12 muffin slots
- Bake for 18-22 minutes, until sides start to turn golden and tops have set.